Center for Peace and Environmental Justice is looking for experienced and dynamic professionals and would like to invite qualified and interested persons to apply for the following positions.
• Interested and Qualified applicants should submit their application letter along with their recent CV no later than March 23, 2019 to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org nafisat_PM@cepejngo.org • Or send hard copies to CEPEJ office located (depending on vacancy positions available): i. No. 2, Asa Afariogun St. Junction, by Mama Kitchen, Off 7 & 8 Bus Stop, Ajao Estate Isolo, Lagos State ii. For more info contact: 08067500837, 09053630978, • We highly encourage applications submitted via the above email addresses. Applicants are required to apply only once. Please also do not forget to mention the position you are applying for as subject in mailing your application. • Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager Reports to: Senior Manager/Supervisor Location: Lagos Terms: Full time, permanent
Overall Purpose To increase the reach and impact of CEPEJ’s profile and visibility through the delivery of high value and influential marketing, communications and PR in Lagos and Nigeria, thereby significantly contributing to the development of new project partnerships and funding opportunities
Required qualifications: • Previous experience as a Marketing & communications manager for a similar organization would be a strong advantage. • Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential. • Bachelor’s degree qualified of 2.2 or above in social sciences, a relevant master’s degree would also be an advantage. • A proven ability to lead marketing and communications strategies in other organizations.
Key Responsibilities (Job Description)
Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online
• Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market and position CEPEJ to attract partners and win funds marketing products – presentations, briefings, etc
• Plan and implement, direct marketing approaches including targeting, personalization of messages and measurability; data analysis, customer profiling and segmentation
• Ensure the brand meets expectations through monitoring marketing trends and partner and funder feedback
• Manage, with other project officers, mailing lists on behalf of CEPEJ
• Manage the Marketing & Communications budget and ensure programme milestones related to marketing & communications are achieved on time and within budget.
• Contribute to and strengthen fundraising proposals and funder reports to ensure robust and creative marketing and communication considerations are adopted.
• Represent CEPEJ at external meetings and conferences.
• Act as the point of contact for CEPEJ with regard to external communications such as providing support with conference presentations
• Coordinate (and in some cases manage) the work of external communication consultants and identify new consultants with additional expertise
• Contribute to the overall development of CEPEJ strategies and plans
• Ensure the values of participation, partnership, sustainability, social responsibility, cost effectiveness, transparency and accountability are reflected in your work
• Other duties as assigned
Post: Logistics Officer/ Driver Location: Lagos Reports to: Senior Programs Officer Terms: Full time, permanent
The logistic procurement officer will coordinate CEPEJ’s transport pool, ensure full-use rotation of vehicles, manage daily dispatch and roster of official vehicles and supervise programme maintenance. The logistics personnel will also identify and evaluate suppliers, arranges for transportation of purchased goods, identifies and develops strategies for addressing logistical barriers, monitors use of materials and resources, and ensures quality record keeping.
Required Qualifications • Diploma from any reputable tertiary institution • Computer Literacy, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office • Class C driver’s license • Good interpersonal skill • Ability to work under pressure and targets • Experience in driving in Lagos Traffic • 2-3 relevant working experience in a freight/transport industry
Key Responsibilities (Job Description): • Register official and private vehicles, maintain documentation up-to-date, arrange insurance and technical inspection for/of all official vehicles • Oversee technical upkeep of official vehicles and purchase of spare parts; • Organize transportation activities within CEPEJ • Ensure proper documentation of the means for evaluating of logistics unit goals and/or objectives, as it relates to organization’s strategic plan and priorities. • Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems. • Involve in technical survey duties for new assignments • Ensure the proper functioning of supply chain including procurement planning, their transport and storage, and maintenance of the transport vehicle, • Evaluates/reports the need and ensures the proper use of CEPEJ equipment • Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers. • Any other duties as assigned by Program Manager or National Coordinator, CEPEJ
Post: Front Desk Officer/ Receptionist Location: Lagos Reports to: Senior Programs Officer Terms: Full time, permanent
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including meeting and greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. May also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
Required Qualifications • Minimum of OND level certificate from any reputable tertiary institution • Computer Literacy, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office • 2-3 years successful work experience in a front office setting or in another clerical position or hospitality business • Strong working knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles • Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment • Outstanding communication skills • Great organizational and multitasking abilities
Key Responsibilities (Job Description): • Route calls to specific people. • Answer inquiries about company. • Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable. • Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in. • Schedule meetings and conference rooms. • Ensure reception area is tidy. • Coordinate mail flow in and out of office. • Coordinate office activities. • Collect and distribute parcels and other mail. • Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties. • Record meeting minutes and dictations • Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is needed • Update appointment calendars.