The GbaramatuVoice Newspaper is pleased to announce the lineup of categories for the 2022 Niger Delta Awards.
The nominee should be Niger Deltans and friends of Niger Delta who have made extraordinary contributions to humanity in any field from any part of the continent.
The award covers the work done between June 1, 2021 and June 1, 2022.
Presentation ceremony for the 2022 edition of the award will hold in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja in August 11, 2022.
Nomination closes Saturday, June 25, 2022.
The 42 categories for nominations are therefore as below:
1. Governor of the Year
2. Man of the Year
3. Woman of the year
4. Senator of the Year
5. Minister of the Year
6. Lifetime Achievement Award
7. Political Personality of the Year
8. Public Servant of the Year (Fed).
9. Public Servant of the Year (State)
10. Commissioner of the Year
11. Oil & Gas Man of the Year
12. Federal Lawmaker of the Year
13. State Legislator of the Year
14. Best Local Government Chairman of the Year
15 Grassroot Sport Development Personality of the Year
16. Youth Personality of the Year
17. Humanitarian Service Award
18. Entrepreneur of the Year
19. Journalist of the Year
20. ICT Personality of the Year
21. Company of the Year
22. CSR & Community Development Impact Award
23. Artiste of the Year
24. Film Maker of the Year
25. Philanthropist of the Year
26. Young Business Leader of the Year
27. Media Personality of the Year
28. Brand of the Year
29. CEO of the Year
30. Public Administrator of the Year
31. Best Radio Station of the Year
32. Newspaper of the Year
33. Television station of the Year
34. Photography brand of the Year
35. University of the Year
36. Fashion House of the Year
37. Hospitality Brand of the Year.
38. Social media Personality of the Year
39. Real Estate Personality of the Year
40. Real Estate Company of the Year
41. NGO of the Year
42. Blockchain Technology Brand of the year
How do I make a nomination?
Nomination for anyone, some or all of the categories may be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations should clearly state full names of nominee and category of nomination and should be accompanied by supporting evidence in the form of documents, online links, videos, etc.
Nominations should have the contact details of either or both the nominating person or nominee so contact may be made for supporting evidence of claims if needed.
Who can make a nomination?
Niger Deltans and friends of Niger Delta from across the globe
Self-nomination is allowed.
Organizations can also make nominations.