Bayelsa state-born singer, Kingdom Kroseide has emerged as the winner of the Nigerian Idol season 6.
This was announced at the Grand Finale which held at the Africa Magic studios on Sunday.
Kingdom has battled with Francis Atela for the most-coveted title of the Nigerian Idol and Kingdom has emerged victorious.
The grand prize for the competition includes a cash prize of N30 million, a brand new SUV, 6 track EP recording deal, 3 music videos included, an all-expense-paid trip to Seychelles, and a weekend getaway to Dubai for 2.
Other gifts for the winner include a wide range of Tecno products, Bigi branded refrigerator plus 1 year of Bigi drinks, and a DSTV explora fully installed with premium subscription for 12 months.
Here are seven things you should know about Kingdom:
1. Kingdom is the first born of a family of four, having a younger brother and two younger sisters.
2. Kingdom was born in 1997 in Bayelsa state
3. In October 2019, Kingdom participated in the I Sabi Sing Music Competition, emerging as the winner for the Bayelsa State Finals winner.
4. Kingdom practices christianity religion
5. Kingdom is a self-taught singer who learnt the skill by watching Youtube videos and other singers.
6. Kingdom is a computer science and informatics student at the Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa State.
7. Prior to his participation in Nigerian Idol, Kingdom sings with Pamela Scott Music band which is based in Port Harcourt. He has performed at events including birthday parties, church services, and wedding ceremonies.