The GbaramatuVoice was established in 2015 as a monthly tabloid published by the Gbaramatu Publishing Company Limited. It hit the newsstand first on August 2015. The newspaper’s sole objective is to bring to public glare what the management saw at the cradle of its formation as information gap and asymmetrical reportage of the activities and people of the Niger Delta.
This is the GbaramatuVoice’s aim. Since the newspaper berthed, it has carved a niche in record time within its corporate existence. It has assumed leadership position and has become an authoritative gateway through which undiluted news about the Niger Delta is divulged to the world.
To be recognised as the Nigeria South-South leading and most trusted newspaper, reaching people no matter who or where they are.
To deliver captivating content from the South-South to the world which informs, inspires and entertains through:
– Engaging talented, creative and spirited people
– Reaching deeper, broader and closer with our content, platforms and interactions.
– Rebalancing global media by respecting the diversity and humanity of the world.
– Giving a voice to the voiceless people of the South-South, Nigeria.
– Achieving outstanding results efficiently.
OUR CORE VALUES
Integrity and respect guide our conduct internally and externally.
– We are with the people – We tell real stories
– We encourage a pioneering spirit
– We strive for excellence in everything we do
– We maintain credibility through impartial, accurate and comprehensive representation of the story of our people.