11 Things You Need to Know About the 21st Olu of Warri, Omoba Tsola Emiko
Here are some 12 quick facts about Prince Tsola Emiko, full name Utieyinoritsetsola, who will be crowned today as the 21st Olu of Warri in Delta state.
1. Omoba Tsola Emiko will become the 21st Olu of Warri kingdom at the young age of 37.
2. He was born 2 April 1984 into the family of Prince Godwin Toritseju Emiko, the late Ogiame Ikenwoli Atuwatse II, and Gladys Durorike Emiko in Warri.
3. He was born into royalty three years before his father became the Olu of Warri.
4. He attended the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Primary School Warri, Delta State
5. He went to Adesoye College, Offa in Kwara state from 1995 to 2001.
6. He attended Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies and Political Science with minors in History and Economics between 2002 to 2006.
7. He obtained a degree in a Masters in Science in Management from Case Western Reserve University in 2007 and returned to Nigeria in 2008 for his NYSC.
8. He worked at the National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS), Sahara Energy, Shell Nigeria Closed Pension Fund Administrator (SNCFPA).
9. He went into private business and established Noble Energy Ltd and Corral Curators Ltd.
10. He also sits on the board of companies such as Ocean Marine Security Ltd, Gulf of Guinea Ltd, and Vessellink Nig Ltd, among others.
11. He married Ivie Okunbo, the daughter of late billionaire Capt. Idahosa Okunbo in 2014.